For more in depth learning head to OpenLanguage.com/pricing to access hundreds of more English lessons. Quote the promo code – realdeal – to get a Standard Monthly Subscription for 99¢!
The bakery…so much great food all in one little place, don’t know what to choose? Confused about how to order? No problem! Sit back and relax as we explain it.
- Bakery: store that bakes and sells bread and pastries.
- Loaf: any shaped or moulded mass of food.
- Sliced: cut into thin slices.
- Wheat: the grain of of some grasses, used in making flour, pasta, etc.
- Bread: a kind of food made of flour.
- Muffins: a small cake.
- Blueberry: the edible, usually bluish berry of various shrubs.
- Rye: a widely cultivated cereal grass.
- Total: complete amount.
- Cheesecake: a type of cake.
- Cakes: a baked dessert.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |