For more in depth learning head to OpenLanguage.com/pricing to access hundreds of more English lessons. Quote the promo code – realdeal – to get a Standard Monthly Subscription for 99¢!
Fundraisers are a great way to collect money for a good cause. The more generous people are, the more help a project receives. However, not everyone is as generous as they can be. Today we learn about Fundraisers.
- to raise: increase in size, quantity, or worth.
- door to door: from one house to the next.
- driveway: short private road from a street to a house.
- sponsor: agree to pay for an event or activity.
- donation: the act of giving to a fund or cause.
- soliciting: seek to obtain by persuasion, entreaty, or formal.
- fundraiser: a person or an action which collects money for particular purposes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |