For more in depth learning head to OpenLanguage.com/pricing to access hundreds of more English lessons. Quote the promo code – realdeal – to get a Standard Monthly Subscription for 99¢!
The great years of college life! Studying, partying and more studying! Our days were filled with classes, lectures and extra curricular activities. Join us today as we discuss a typical day in the life of a college student, and pick up some useful words and phrases on the way!
- Long time no see: phrase used to express that you haven’t seen someone in a very long time.
- orientation: a class where instructions are given on the first day at school.
- setting into: to become accustomed to one’s new surroundings.
- frat house: Fraternity house, place where members of a fraternity live and socialize.
- frat boy: a term used to call people that are part of a fraternity.
- dropping: to quit or not continue a class.
- credits: academic mark.
- major: the specific focus of your undergraduate program.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |