For more in depth learning head to OpenLanguage.com/pricing to access hundreds of more English lessons. Quote the promo code – realdeal – to get a Standard Monthly Subscription for 99¢!
Spiders, snakes,lions and learning English. What makes you scared? hopefully not learning English! in today’s lesson we will look at what makes people afraid and learn what to call that fear, don’t be afraid OpenLanguage English is here!
- trip: journey to a place.
- terrified: to fill with terror or alarm; make greatly afraid.
- aerophobia: an abnormal fear of drafts of air, gases, or airborne matter.
- chronic: constant, habitual.
- phobia: irrational fear of a specific object, activity.
- glossophobia: the fear of public speaking.
- acrophobia: a pathological fear of heights.
- sweat: to excrete (perspiration, moisture, etc.) through the pores of the skin.
- nervous: being worried about what might happen.
- kidding: fool or joke.
- claustrophobic: an abnormal fear of being in enclosed or narrow places.
- confess: To admit or acknowledge something damaging.
- weirdos: a strange person.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |