1. Use the internet’s free materials! ahem Real Deal English ahem.. So yeah There are many online sites that offer free explanations for English rules, translations and word definitions. At the same time, hundreds of books, instructional videos, listening tapes and other supplemental materials are available to anyone with the means to buy them. These resources can also be helpful as additional study material if you chose to pursue one of the previous methods of language-learning.
2. Take English classes. This may be a free option, depending on your level of education and location, but you may also have to pay for such classes. When led by competent, native English-speaking teachers, English classes can have a dramatically positive effect on your understanding of the English language. You can even enroll in online courses if attending an institution isn’t an option!
3. Hire an English tutor. This may be an expensive pursuit, but not necessarily; some tutors work for relatively low prices and really know their stuff. If you can afford it, English tutors are possible better choices than taking English classes, because they provide completely individualized instruction. With an individual English master helping you with your exact needs, you’ll be speaking English fluently in no time!
4. Surround yourself with educated English speakers. This is, perhaps, the most ideal way to learn English – at least verbally. Surround yourself with educated English speakers that already have an understanding of language concepts, rules and structures. Why do they have to be educated? Well, it’s no secret that in any language, common conversation it littered with language errors. Educated individuals – those that major in English or hold related degrees – are more likely to speak with correct grammar and usage than those without.
5. Purchase an English language-learning program. There are a few dozen, state-of-the-art technological programs on the market today that offer language-learning courses. These programs include interactive exercises, word definitions, quizzes, videos and much more. Often thought to be the most effective way to learn a new language (besides being dropped in the language-speaking country) these programs are a convenient way to discover the English language. They can be studied anywhere, at any time. They may, however, cost you a pretty penny; the best of these programs can cost over two hundred dollars. Big thanks 4learningenglish.com! Check them out for more great stuff!